TEFELEN is an acronym for TEchnology For ELectrical ENergy. TEFELEN America is the first American company providing special low voltage and medium voltage resin insulated Busbar and Bus Pipe systems. Together with its strong partner Phoenix Mecano, an international stock-listed technology company, TEFELEN America is working to establish and strengthen the application of resin insulated Busbar and Bus Pipe electrical systems throughout the American market.
TEFELEN America is also a member of the TEFELEN Group, which consists of TEFELEN America, TEFELEN Preissinger GmbH (Germany) and RTC-ELECTRO-M (Russia). Through our membership in the TEFELEN Group we will leverage the knowledge, competence and longstanding experience of our partner companies. As a group, we are the most powerful supplier of low and medium voltage resin insulated Busbar and Bus Pipe systems worldwide.
The product portfolio provides multiple advantages over cable systems:
- Less space and weight
- Less installation difficulties
- Smaller bending radius
- Guaranteed touch safe
- Higher product lifetime
- Higher short circuit current withstand
- Higher UV, fire and chemical resistance
- Maintenance free
Each of our products is built to the highest quality standards and is suitable for harsh environment conditions.
Our Core business at our new US based manufacturing facility:
- We help you choose the optimal ISOBUS MR/ISOBUS TKL solution for your project.
- We engineer the ISOBUS MR and ISOBUS TKL components & fixing systems.
- We produce, test, deliver hardware and software.
- We help with Supervision and training of our turn key installation of ISOBUS MR and ISOBUS TKL distribution systems.